“To improve, in partnership with others, access to needed
health care for the most vulnerable and underserved
residents of Ventura County.”
Board of Directors
Visionary Leadership that is County-Wide
- Connie G. Baer, VCMRF Past Chair, Retired Attorney at Law
- Heather Donley, Executive Director, Assisted Home Health & Hospice Foundation
- Asia Fernandez, PhD - Business Owner
- Mary Jarvis, VCMRF Past Chair, Public Affairs Director, Kaiser Permanente
- Lucas Johnston, VCMRF Chair, Vice President/Regional Relationship Manager, Pacific Western Bank
- Brandon Katz, Asst. Vice President – Wealth Management, Senior Financial Advisor/Senior Portfolio Advisor, The HFKN Group, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
- Mindy Puopolo, PsyD, Director, PsyD Program in Clinical Psychology, California Lutheran University
- Patrick L. Miller, VCMRF Vice Chair, President/CEO, CBC Federal Credit Union
- Daren Mills, Air Traffic Controller/Notary, Department of Defense
- Kate Mills, Program Administrator, Homeless Prevention Program
- Moises Morales, General Manager, SA Recycling Oxnard
- Carlos Olivas, Community Relationship, Sales & Production Management, Darvik Productions
- Rajinder Rai, Pharmacist/Business Owner, Script Company, Inc.- All Med Drugs & Medical Plaza Pharmacy
- Roy Schneider, Esq., Attorney at Law, Schneiders & Associates, LLP
- Donna Sepulveda-Weber, VCMRF Board Development Chair, Vice President, Sales & Major Accounts, Stewart Title of CA
- Jackie Sherman, PhD, Lecturer, California State University Channel Islands
- Pamela Short, Vice President-Mortgage Consultant, Union Bank
- Brian S. Taylor, MD, VCMRF Treasurer, Psychiatrist, Medical Director, Adult Services & Alcohol/Drug Programs, VC Behavioral Health, Secretary, Sterling Care Psychiatric Group, Inc.
- Elena Trevino, Graphic Designer, Elena Trevino Designs
- Laura Zarate, VCMRF Secretary, RN, BSN, Manager of Case Management, SeaView IPA
- Leo Tauber, MD, Retired Physician, VCMRF Board Emeritus
Victoria “Vicki” Chandler – President/CEO
A Message from the Board of Directors
Celebrating 60-Year Partnership with the Community
VCMRF’s history of supporting programs and services with the community has resulted in some truly outstanding accomplishments, including helping fund programs and services which benefit all residents of Ventura County, especially those that encounter barriers to accessing health care services.
Even with the remarkable accomplishments of the past 60 years, needs are still increasing daily and we need to continue to keep people healthy in our community. We know this is a challenging environment, but we also recognize the commitment and compassion of this generous community, and we have no doubt that together we can meet these challenges.
Vibrant communities bring people together and build on the social and economic assets of their people and organizations. People and organizations working together foster policies that support brighter futures for all our families and strengthen a healthy community. This is why VCMRF thanks you for your gift, regardless of the size of your donation; your support is sincerely appreciated and greatly needed.
Please know that our committed, volunteer, community, board members are investing your donated dollars in the most critical and needed areas in Ventura County.